Friday 21 January 2011

New Exciting Glass Arrives!!!



Ah, this cold seems to be going on forever! I can't start making any beads, though I have so many ideas! This is the problem with sitting in the radiator-less conservatory. Or, maybe, I'm just being lazy. Anyway, the other day I was thinking about what I was going to get from Tuffnell Glass with my £25.00 voucher. I had to go on their website to remind myself of all the beautiful and useful things that one can buy there. Effetre "cool" colours caught my eye - again. I hadn't tried them before: the thing is, one never knows how to work with the glass that one has never used previously, and what to expect from it. But most importantly, these "cool" colours look so strange on the photos, that I'd been struggling with getting ideas for beads made out of this type of glass. However, this time it just dawned on me! So I bought some Fossil Dark and some Kiwi. It arrived today, and now I'm just waiting for the weather to improve, so that I can open the door and make my beads away! Check out the results! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment