Sunday 2 May 2010

Today started with me checking my ebay auctions - even if I say to myself that I must not go there (it always takes an enormous amount of time as I start looking at other people's work, admiring colours and ideas, so it never ends!) that's what happens when I have some beads for sale. Anyway, today, after looking at other people's auctions, I decided to try to upload some pix on my Me page - guess what, today it happened!!! After months of trying I wasn't prepared for this sort of good luck! So now I have a couple of pix there too, like all other normal people. So... what to do now? The weather in Norfolk is so awful that I won't be able to work in the garden as planned all week - really I HAVE TO spend some time there to tidy up etc, weeds are everywhere! - excellent as I would really like to go and melt glass!

Lots of things have happened: Flame Off came and gone, I only managed to come for a couple of hours this year and only on one day, but I saw lots of people including my dear friends Marlene, Gay, Becky, and Teresa and Diana, it was good to see them doing well. The most amazing thing was that Ray Skene (yes, the Ray Skene!) commended my beads in the Flame Off competition! I was ab-so-lute-ly thrilled; the only thing is, as I have never won anything and I was completely unprepared for such great luck, I don't even have a pic of these beads. Never mind, the good GBUK organisers have got one, so if you are interested you can view it on www.gbuk.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment