Friday 11 September 2009

What's This?



This is what I thought looking out of the kitchen's window. I never planted any flowers near that brick garage wall, so what is it? I had to go out and inspect that tiny bright pink patch - it must have been a little seed that came in with the wind from somewhere, and I did not notice it and did not pick it out with weeds simply because I have been away for such a long time! And who said that flowers do not grow near walls, look at this one, it has never even been watered by me!

By the way, on the left is our Fat Cat. I think he is really proud to have been included into this special picture.

But yes, I am back at last. Some exciting things have happened, and I received this morning some new presses from the States. I am off to try them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment