Thursday 30 April 2009

It was hard at the Dulwich Glass Fair. We ended up just sitting around, watching the visitors, drinking lots and lots of coffee - from which I became hyper and had to go to the loo almost every 15 mins! It was good though as on my way I had to pass by the beautiful beads of Beverley Hicklin! As I was too shy to come up to her every time I passed I turned my eyes in a strange and funny way towards her stall just to get a glimpse of her amazing beads, I hope she did not notice this! But then I did come up, and we had a great chat about glass, and beads, and beadmaking. I also met Jo of GlassTales, she had a great stall, I just loved her tiered displays. And the beads! I wish I could buy some, but as I did not make any money I had to postpone this pleasure till future events, only in the hope that one day I would get to be again in the company of such immensely talented people.

Then I have been experimenting with Luna (D.Helix), and this has not been going very well. Does anybody know anybody who gives lessons on all this reduction, striking etc?

No comments:

Post a Comment